Our quality policy
EST-Floattech guarantees excellent quality of its Energy Storage Systems. This is the result of structural performance analyses before and during commissioning, of our ‘safe-by-design’ way of working and of producing power modules that comply with and go beyond Class Standards.
- With continuous feedback cycles we improve the design, assembly, production, delivery and service of our systems.
- Our Quality Management System maintains our compliance with all applicable international rules and legislations from a maritime and land-based perspective.
- We fully comply with the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- Classification with Lloyd’s Register.
- We fully comply to Technical Requirements for Inland Navigation vessels (ES-TRIN).
- Our batteries comply to the highest DNV, ABS and RINA certifications.
Sustainable ways of working
EST-Floattech incorporates sustainable ways of working where possible. For the life-cycle management of our batteries have a look here.
We strive to:
- Recycle as much waste material as possible, both in-house and with customers.
- Dispose of all waste according to industry standards and strong environmental principles.
- Collaborate with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices.
Health and Safety
EST-Floattech strives to:
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- All our engineers are VCA-certified.
- Keep the production hall in safe condition.
- Provide facilities for the welfare of workers.
- Inform, instruct, and provide training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health.
- A commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- A commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
- We stimulate personal health through personal consults with our HR manager.
EST-Floattech as the Incentive Provider
Green Award is a quality mark for ships that meet high environmental and safety requirements. The holders of the Green Award certificate enjoy various incentives offered by the incentive providers, such as discounts on port fees and on a range of other products and services.
As an Incentive Provider EST-Floattech offers Green Award certificate holders to have a power measurement carried out on attractive terms and subsequently purchase a lithium battery pack.