EST-floattech is now hiring a hardware engineer!
EST-Floattech’s mission is to build clean and reliable intelligent energy storage systems to support the energy transition in both the landbased and maritime industry. As a Hardware Engineer, you help to achieve the further growth of EST-Floattech within the changing world of energy storage systems and their applications. In this position you will be mainly focussed on developing our energy storage systems for hybrid and full electric ships. As an international player, EST-FLoattech is looking for an eager Hardware Engineer based in the Netherlands (Hoofddorp).
What’s in a day’s work?
- Idea and concept generation for system improvement
- Setting up hardware requirements
- Design of schematics and board layouts in Altium Designer
- Setup and maintain technical documentation
- Hardware testing and validation
- Generation of production files
- Align with other Engineers
- Second line support
- Selecting manufacturers and suppliers (and supply chain support)
What are we are looking for?
- A Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering or similar field
- Proven experience in embedded hardware development (3+ years)
- Experienced in designing Analog, digital, mixed-signal and power circuits
- Ability to compile production files like: ODB, Gerber and BoM files
- Experience with Altium Designer
- Experience in defining product validation plans
- Knowledge of communication links like CAN bus, SPI, I2C and IP protocols
- Experience with Battery Management Systems and embedded software are a plus
- Fluency in English verbally and in writing. Dutch is a plus
- Intrinsic motivation to create a sustainable impact
- A proactive and independent attitude
What to expect from us:
- Excellent market-based salary, based on knowledge and work experience
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues
- Opportunity to develop yourself within or outside your field of expertise
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com, to the attention of Xiomara le Grand, HR Manager. You can also call +31 (0)227 745 511.